LOCATION: Chardon, OH
We are looking for a skilled, friendly server to join our team. Our goal is to assist the residents and provide a positive and exceptional dining experience. The attendants’ responsibilities include presenting menus and making suggestion based on preferences. Placing orders through a point of sales system and taking food and beverages to the table. Make sure items are properly billed. Sanitizing and resetting tables for service along with maintaining of the dining areas. Follow all health regulations and utilize proper customer service guidelines.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be compassionate with persons who are elderly.
- Receive orders from residents and enter in Point of Sales system. Provide courses and attend to individual needs. Clear plates and close sale.
- Assist in preparing salads/fruit cups, condiments, dressings, package desserts and stock service items.
- Wrap silverware, sanitize, and reset tables, and maintain dining room for cleanliness.
- Maintain and stock cold and hot beverage station. Empty trash, sweep and mop work area.
- Assist with Grab-n-go customers and work with retail staff as needed.
- Assist Executive chef with any additional side work.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- The ability to comply with sanitation regulations.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to follow instructions.