Strategically leads and manages the development, design and content for the website and all social media platforms as they relate to the priorities of SND USA Mission Advancement. Develops short- and long-term strategies for social media and website marketing to the user community. Leads website communications, e-communications and the delivery of all social media programs. Regularly creates graphic content for web and social media use. Responsible for monitoring search engine optimization and web trends.
- Manages a team of regional colleagues to translate strategic initiatives from SND into winning outcomes on our social media platforms and the website through content creation, development, and design.
- Develops, creates, and manages SND social media platforms in conjunction with national and regional ministry priorities. Blends web marketing and social media marketing strategies to ensure vibrant, consistent messages across all platforms.
- Creates a roadmap for building and maintaining web sites that deliver high quality user experience. Drives initiatives to facilitate user engagement within the sites.
- Leads the development, implementation and maintenance of the web/social media strategies that support our brand, communications, and goals.
- Utilizes web analytics and other tools to effectively position the SND website and social media platforms to deliver content that supports Mission Advancement priorities.
- Consult with the various SND regions and departments working with Information Technology to assess processes and recommend improvements to meet community goals.
- Executes daily web and social media content, design and brand messaging.
- Research products, technical upgrades and enhancements for integration into the website and social media platforms.
- Performs other functions as assigned to support day to day operations.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited college and three to five years’ experience in online Marketing/Communication or Web Content Management.
- Strong writing, editing, graphic design, and communication skills; able to clearly and creatively communicate complex topics from a variety of sources. Additional skills and experience in videography preferred.
- Website and social media design and brand experience.
- Experience with the Adobe Suite of programs and examples of content created.
- Ability to interact effectively with leadership and multiple departments to create business plans and present recommendations effectively.
- Ability to prioritize projects and manage multiple assignments to timely completion.
- Valid driver ‘s license and a driving record that conforms to the organization’s standards.