The SND USA National Sponsorship and Network Office (NSNO) is seeking an experienced professional to provide administrative support for its programs and services. This coordinator will manage documents, scheduling, reporting requirements and communication strategies related to projects involving leaders in education and healthcare who are a part of the SND ministry network. The position provides administrative support to the Executive Director and the National Ministry Corporation Board. It offers opportunity to work with a variety of administrative and board leaders in mission focused ministries. This is a 30-40 hour/week position. Some travel may be required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous or current experience in business, communications, education or another applicable field
- Embrace Sisters of Notre Dame Mission and Educational Vision and Principles
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented self-starter with strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to take initiative on programs and projects within the scope of responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively within a team
- Technical literacy including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Teams, Constant Contact, and other software as needed.