LOCATION: Covington, KY
The Dishwasher is responsible for washing all dishware to proper cleanliness standards using the dish machine and manual cleaning methods. They are also responsible for the cleanliness and stocking of all food service areas including the kitchen.
- Responsible for general cleaning of the dish room and all serving areas including the kitchen.
- Responsible for cleaning utensils and appliances; washing dishes, pots and pans for the cooks.
- Empty dishwasher, stack and store dishes and cutlery appropriately.
- Maintain dish machine after each meal by thoroughly cleaning and maintaining sanitizing temperatures.
- Responsible for wiping down counters, cleaning appliances as assigned in the Kitchen Area and Small Dining Room.
- Keep kitchen floors clean (sweeps and mops) and empty trash from the serving and kitchen areas.
- Assist with kitchen prep tasks if needed.
- Advise Food Service Manager to order cleaning supplies when needed.
- Maintains a positive attitude both towards employees and Sisters.
- Other related duties and responsibilities within the scope of this position or as directed by the Food Services Manager.
- Ability to stand four to six hours.
- Ability to bend, stoop and squat.
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment.
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to push, pull and lift objects weighing 50 pounds.
Click here to download a copy of the above.